Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show Cruise
Join us for a fun tropical evening with roast beef dinner buffet and Polynesian show! You’ll feel right at home on this casual, high-value Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show Cruise. Friendly crew welcome you with a Star Signature Mai Tai and share the spirit of Aloha as you enjoy incredible ocean views and a fun Polynesian show. All aboard Hawaii’s largest, award-winning Star of Honolulu!
- Alaea Salt Crusted USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Maui Onion Jus Lie
- Fish of the Day with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Baked Misoyaki BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Yakisoba
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Potato Macaroni Salad
- Sumida Farms Watercress
- Tofu & Beansprout Salad*
- Vine-Ripened Tomato* & Japanese Cucumber* Platter
- Big Island Mixed Greens* with Sweet Bread Croutons & Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Homemade Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Coconut Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
- Vegan Selections are marked with *.
- Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 24 hours notice.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician to take song requests
- Feature “Polynesian Journey” show
- Fun audience participation
- Cruise Time: 5:30 7:30PM. Disembarks at 7:45PM.
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary provided they sit on a parent’s lap.
- Special chicken, fish, or vegan menus are available on request. Please inform of any food allergies or special dietary requirements after booking the tour.
- Hotel pick up is available from select Waikiki hotels.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.