Whale Watching Catamaran Cocktail Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Check-in Time: 12:15pm or 3:15pm
Location: Port Allen Marina Center
Join us for a fun adventure as we go whale watching along Kauai’s south shore to find the gentle giants of the sea. This popular humpback whale watching tour is featured during the height of Hawaii’s Whale season (Dec. 1- March 31). It is a favorite among wildlife enthusiasts. All ages will delight in the experience.
Hop aboard our Express catamaran. This vessel provides cushioned forward-facing seats, a shaded cabin, and 2 restrooms. It’s also equipped with hydrophones so you can hear the whales sing during this incredible Kauai boat tour.
Light snacks, soft drinks, juice, water, beer, wine & Mai Tai’s included (ID required)!
What to Bring
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- No water sports
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!