** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Maui 5-Line Zipline
Soar over the gardens of Maui Tropical Plantation and taste Hawaii’s favorite fruits on an entertaining and exciting activity your whole family can enjoy together. With 5 side-by-side lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet (91 to 274 m), this excursion is suitable for first-timers and kids 5 or older.
Your adventure begins with a brief scenic walk on a well-maintained trail as you enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Maui Tropical Plantation. After climbing on the first observation deck overlooking the tropical gardens, admire a bird’s-eye view of the plantation and a glimpse of the spectacular Haleakala volcano, the picturesque West Maui Mountains, and the rugged coastline.
With 5 side-by-side lines ranging from 300 to 900 feet (91 to 274 m), soar through the air next to a friend. If you prefer to watch from solid ground, snap photos of your friends or family gliding along the lines. Along the way, trained guides share information about Maui’s unique plants, animals, and culture. Your exotic adventure ends at a treehouse after an exciting flight over a tropical lagoon.
- Chance to soar above the Maui Tropical Plantation’s gardens
- Side-by-side zipping with lines up to 900 feet (274 m) long
- Suitable for first-timers & adventure-seekers age 5 or older
- Brief nature walk & option to zip or observe from the ground
- Majestic views of Haleakala & West Maui Mountains
- Guided zipline tour
- 2 Hours
Know Before You Book
- You must be 5 or older.
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by and zip with a paying adult.
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at check-in.
- You must weigh between 45 and 230 pounds (20–104 kg).
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- If you have back, neck, or joint problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Also ones not participating are welcome to enjoy the views and take photographs of their zipping friends from a treehouse overlooking the tropical lagoon.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to booked tour start time.
- ALL GUESTS MUST WEAR CLOSED-TOE SHOES