9-Line Zipline Tour
Tour Times: Vary by season
Duration: 1.5 – 3 hours.
Hawai’i Island’s Umauma Falls zipline has over 14 waterfalls and great ocean views. The first four lines are exciting long dual lines.
At line #2, you will have time to view the beautiful scenery which includes a view of a 100 foot waterfall as you look toward the top of Mauna Kea. Most people who live on the Big Island of Hawaii have never seen this beautiful waterfall. You also visit a shelter that overlooks the river as another river joins the mighty UMAUMA. Keep an eye out for the native Hawaiian hawk (I‘o) that lives in this area.
On line #4 you will zip over 2000 feet of river water and many falls. This is so amazing you will pinch yourself that you are actually here!
Cross a 200′ suspension bridge that takes you 100′ over a water filled lava tube and fern grotto to get to line #5. You will get a close up view of the dual waterfall part of the famous UMAUMA FALLS at the end of line #7. You also get to view the famous falls from a special shelter for zipline guests only. Line #9 sends you back to where you started at the Visitors Center.
Part adrenaline rush, part feast for the senses, our Zipline tour has been voted #1 in East Hawaii 7 years in a row. Fly over Umauma Falls with a bird’s-eye view of the lush, flowering forest beneath your feet. Relax, lay back, or turn upside down if you dare in our comfortable full-body harness that allows you to enjoy the ride completely hands-free. Talk story with our local guides who are expert zippers and full of jokes and acrobatics. For your safety, they will help you properly fit your gear and set you up for each line. A memorable activity for families.
- 14 Beautiful Waterfalls
- 2 Miles of exhilarating Ziplines
- Speeds up to 65 miles per hour
- 9 Ziplines
- 4 Dual Lines
- Cross a suspension bridge over a river gorge, lava tube and fern grotto
- Great for the whole family!
- Ages 4 and up
Restrictions & Requirements:
- No experience necessary
- No pregnancy, or history of neck or back injury.
- Must wear closed toe shoes. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Remove sharp objects from your pockets.
- Age/Weight Limits: 4 Years Old and Up. 35 lbs – 275 lbs.
- Child must be able to safely fit harness.
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Tours run rain or shine