** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Kapalua 6-Line Zipline Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Brave and daring adventurists wanted for our most requested tour! This 6-Line zip gives you high flying thrills on the longest and fastest ziplines that we offer, as well as a jaw dropping trek across our incredible suspension bridge. Race your friends and family across the best panoramic scenery in Maui!
- Eco-friendly zipline tour
- Longest and fastest ziplines
- Thrilling ride through Maui’s rainforest
- Total Length Zipped: 8,500 ft.
- Longest & Fastest Lines
- 360 ft. Bridge Traverse
- ATV Rainforest Ride
- All Dual Zip Lines
Know Before You Go
- The maximum weight is 250 pounds. No exceptions. The minimum weight is 60 pounds and you must be at least 4 feet tall. Weigh-ins are mandatory and refunds are not provided if you do not fall into this weight and height range.
- Children must be at least 10 years old. No exceptions. Adults must accompany minors from ages 10-14. Minors ages 15-17 can zipline alone but MUST have an adult sign the waiver.
- This is an outdoor activity, so guests allergic to insect stings should bring appropriate medication. Ziplining guests must be comfortable walking on uneven terrain and stairs, be able to stand up for two hours, and be able to carry 14 pounds.
- Ziplining guests must not be pregnant or have heart conditions and must not have any injuries that have not healed or for which their physician has not released them from medical care. Also, guests must not have had any surgical procedure in the last twelve (12) months from which they have not fully recovered without any significant limitations on their physical activities.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to zipline and will not be refunded.
- We zip Rain or Shine!
- Check-in is 30 minutes before your scheduled zipline tour.
- Guests can wear a ballcap under their helmet. They should also wear comfortable clothes and must wear closed-toe, closed-heel hiking or athletic shoes. Please inform guests that temperatures can be several degrees cooler at the high altitude on the mountain. Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended.
- No backpacks and no fannies allowed. Cameras and cell phones are not recommended while ziplining due to extreme heights and potential rainfall. A custom photo package of each tour is provided by the guides and may be viewed prior to purchase. Go-Pro’s are also available for rent.