** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Haleakala Zipline Adventure
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Check-in: 30 minutes prior to start time
Experience the 1st Zipline Adventure built in the United States! Cross an exciting Indiana Jones style swinging bridge and 5 amazing ziplines that will send you across massive canyons, above 90 foot drops, and through fragrant eucalyptus trees on the slopes of Haleakala. We’re located on Crater Road—just a few miles before the entrance to Haleakala National Park. Skyline Haleakala was recently recognized by Fodor’s Travel as one of the world’s most amazing zipline courses!
- Guests must be 8 or older, and all guests ages 8-14 must have an adult zipping in their party. A legal guardian must sign a release and waiver to allow kids under 18 to zip.
- Must weigh between 60-260 pounds. Requirement is strictly enforced.
- For your safety, we ask that you schedule your zipline more than 24 hours after any scuba diving excursion.
- Must be able to hike 2 – 2.5 miles at elevation over uneven surfaces
- Free of chronic heart problems
- Not pregnant
- No recent surgeries, especially ankles, knees, or back.
Know Before You Go
- All guests must wear shoes with fully enclosed toe and heel
- Dress appropriately for comfort
- Bring reef-safe sunscreen