** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Ma’alaea Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise
Daily (** currently running M,W,F,Sat only)
Seasonal: to October 14th – 5:30pm to 7:30pm; October 15th – 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Come aboard the NEWEST & ONLY 3-story Power Catamaran on Maui! Enjoy a Sunset Dinner Cruise that will immediately become the best event of your vacation! Cruise up alongside the legendary ‘Pali-HWY’, sink into the tantalizing sunset and tranquil relaxation. This stable, comfortable, triple-deck catamaran leaves from Ma’alaea Harbor. The relaxing two-hour excursion gives you time to enjoy a delicious meal, explore the incredible craft, listen to beautiful island music, and watch the sun go down from your place on top of the waves!
Includes: 2-hour boat trip, full 3-course dinner, live local music, marine life video presentation by onboard marine naturalist, coke soda products, 2 alcoholic drinks included, (Beer available is Maui Brewing Co., Wine, Mai-Tai’s, and well drinks.), & table side drink service!
Available for purchase: Additional alcoholic drinks are $5/ drink. Best Happy Hour on the water!
Boat Features: 3 Clean restrooms, 3rd deck ocean viewing, marine wildlife presentation & a friendly experience captain and crew!
- Hawaiian Slow Roasted Prime Rib: Hand carved to order by onboard chef, served with horseradish, au jus & other condiments available.
- Baby Back Ribs: Our award winning, meaty, mouthwatering ribs are slow smoked in a rotisserie smoker over kiawe and guava wood. We baste our ribs in our homemade sweet & tangy BBQ sauce sealing in the moisture and adding a tender crispy bark to the outside!
- Smoked Chicken: Plump whole chickens are seasoned or rubbed with our homemade dry rub and using a custom stand are placed in our rotisserie smoker. We slow smoke the chicken using our combination of Kiawe and guava wood until the skin is crispy golden brown & the chicken swells with moisture steaming from inside. In addition, the moist chicken absorbs the flavor from the kiawe and guava woods!
- Local Island Fish: Delicious local island fish (usually Mahi-Mahi or Ono) served with fresh lemon, & savory caper beurre blanc sauce. Mmm!
- Vegetarian Option: Cheese Tortellini w/ sauteed green/red peppers & served with a creamy alfredo sauce.
- All Options Include: Caesar Salad with homemade croutons and fresh shaved parmesan cheese. Rice, Vegetable medley. Soft Hawaiian dinner rolls with butter. Desert choice between a delicious chocolate cake or New York style cheesecake!
Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian & Gluten-Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking reservation.
PARKING & CHECK-IN
Parking: Paid parking is avail. next to boat ($.50/ hour)
Check-In: Is 30-Minutes prior to departure.
Please meet at Ma’alaea Harbor (SLIP-82) to fill-out safety waver & complete check-in.
What to BRING: A Light Jacket/ Sweater, Video/ Camera & A SMILE!