Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise
Hawaii’s largest sunset dinner cruise ship, the Star of Honolulu, sails out of Honolulu Harbor to Diamond Head offering stunning 360 degree views of the sunset and Waikiki city lights from 4 floors of walk-around decks and a 60 foot high observation deck. Enjoy exquisite cuisine prepared by our master chefs, premium cocktails and live Hawaiian entertainment for the most memorable experience in Hawaii.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night on your Hawaiian vacation or a festive Hawaiian experience for the whole family we’ll make every moment unforgettable.
Float your cares away on our deluxe Three Star Sunset Dinner & Show Cruise, Hawaii’s most festive dining and entertainment experience on the ocean! Enjoy a delicious 5-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak gourmet dinner, premium beverages, continuous Hawaiian entertainment and stunning views of Waikiki and Diamond Head.
Menu & Beverage
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Cheddar, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1lb+ Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
- Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
- Champagne toast and two premium beverages
- Elegant & delicious meal of fresh Maine lobster & tenderloin
- Traditional jazz & Hawaiian tunes set a peaceful ambiance
- Breathtaking sunset views of Waikiki, Diamond Head & the sea
- Spacious cruise ship with comfortable seating & great food
- Spectacular performance of “60 Years of Aloha”
- Cruise Time: 5:30 7:30PM. Disembarks at 7:45PM.
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy an additional seat.
- Special chicken, fish, or vegan menus are available on request. Please provide at least 24 hours notice.
- Check-in is 45 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.