Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga
Duration: 75 Minutes
Time: 9am or 5pm
This class is perfect for anyone who has never stepped on a paddle board or taken a yoga class, as well as anyone with yoga and/or SUP experience.
Our SUP yoga class will begin on the beach, as we teach you safety points and basic SUP yoga principles that will guide you throughout your lesson.
When we get onto the water, we will incorporate a mindful flow in modified sun salutations and work on various standing poses while learning how to adjust our yoga practice to the water.
These classes will be light-hearted and fun, encouraging students to try new things, and maybe even fall in!
The class will end with traditional savasana, a relaxing meditation with the soft rocking of the ocean waves, fingers and toes trailing into the water, and the mind free to relax and let go.
- All necessary equipment
- Complimentary photos
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class to check in.
- We will meet behind the lifeguard tower 1E at Magic Island.
- Look for the blue SUP boards in the grass or the big white Yoga Floats van.
- Please use Google Maps and search for “Yoga Floats” to find our exact meeting point.
- Ages 8 and older
- Participants weighing 220lbs and less will experience the most success.