** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Deluxe Hana Tour of Maui
Duration: 10.5 Hours
Enjoy one of our world’s most scenic and captivating roads circling around Haleakala*. Tour around Maui’s eastern volcano to see countless waterfalls, lush rainforest, breathtaking mountain views, and magnificent ocean scenes. Hana Highway features over 600 coastal turns and nearly 60 bridges, most one lane. Swim* in a freshwater pool by a waterfall and in the ocean at Wai’anapanapa’s black sand beach. We’ll take care of the required park reservation in Hana, provide lunch, cold drinks, and more. Let our experienced guides take the wheel, and enjoy a full day tour along this historic road of awe inspiring views.
*Conditions permitting, tour features subject to change. Call for current information.
- Incredible views: a complete circle tour around Haleakala (Road conditions permiting)
- Head out along historic Hana highway, around Maui’s eastern volcano, Haleakala.
- Kaenae Peninsula. Take in the rugged shore, with its’ crashing waves and historic Church circa 1860.
- Enjoy countless waterfalls as you drive through Maui’s lush rainforest. Swim time available in a freshwater pool by a waterfall.*
- Waianapanapa State Park. Swim* at a black sand beach. Facilities available.
- Door to door service from your hotel/resort
- Full lunch served in Hana
- Reservation and admission to Wainapanapa State park.
- Swim time at a waterfall and black sand beach in Hana
- Amenities: fresh beach towels, umbrellas, snacks, and cold drinks
- Full day sightseeing tour circling around Haleakala
- Professional tour guide
- Custom comfort vans with large viewing windows and room to stand.
Know Before You Book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hana highway is a long, winding road. We carry ginger on board and having our skilled drivers makes a big difference for your comfort.
- On your Hana tour day: do not book a luau, early dinner reservation, or evening flight out.
- Groups are kept small and we seat a maximum of 12 people per van.
- Timing: pickup times vary based on location, we begin around 8:30am, and you make it back to your place on Maui usually around 6:30pm. Since it is a full day tour circling a huge mountain, return times vary. We don’t recommend scheduling a luau or evening flight out on your Hana tour day.