Pearl Harbor & City Tour
11:00am – 4:30pm daily from Waikiki
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Downtown Honolulu
The sights and sounds of December 7th, 1941 come alive on E Noa Tours’ Pearl Harbor City Tour. Your tour guide will craft a story rooted in history as he guides you through downtown Honolulu, highlighting anecdotes that paint a picture of how it was to live in Honolulu during WWII.
Highlight Tour Stops and Sights: Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, King Kamehameha Statue, ‘Iolani Palace & Downtown Honolulu
The sights and sounds of December 7th, 1941 come alive on E Noa Tours’ Pearl Harbor City Tour. While most Pearl Harbor tours only focus on the attack at Pearl Harbor, this tour crafts an experience that includes what it was like to live in Honolulu during the days that followed.
Once you’re at Pearl Harbor, you’ll get to see the actual USS Arizona Memorial, which rests atop the actual sunken battleship that trapped over 1,000 servicemen on that fateful day of the attack. This somber monument commemorates their ultimate sacrifice; their names etched in the memorial’s wall of remembrance that was rededicated in 2014.
You’ll also have a chance to see various exhibits on display around the visitor center grounds, including memorials from different organizations honoring those who lost their lives during the attack and the war that followed it.
If you’re lucky, you’ll get a chance to speak to an actual Pearl Harbor survivor!
Don’t forget to visit the gift shop to mark your visit with one-of-a-kind mementos, books, flags that were flown on the Pearl Harbor National Memorial and other interesting items.
The experience continues as you visit downtown Honolulu. Your tour guide will craft a story rooted in history as he guides you through the city, highlighting anecdotes that paint a picture of how it was to live in Honolulu during WWII.
Moments of the past echo through as you pass by ‘Iolani Palace, the State Capitol, King Kamehameha Statue, Aloha Tower and various other points of interest around downtown Honolulu on your way back to Waikiki, concluding a truly memorable visit to one of Hawaii’s most popular sites and experiences.
The Navy’s number one priority is your safety, while the Arizona Memorial dock is undergoing repairs, and the capacity is significantly reduced. What does that mean to you? We will not be able to guarantee tickets to the Arizona Memorial. But don’t worry, you will have the best and most memorable experience with us.
In addition, if you are placed on the stand-by line and your wait time exceeds what is stated on our tour return time, no problem; we guarantee to give you a pleasant ride back to your hotel.
We want to ensure you have time to honor those who lost their lives so we can enjoy our freedom.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS ArizonaMemorial at any time or impose a capacity restriction on the boat; as a result, occasionally, you may be placed in the standby line. Please accept our apologies in advance. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USSArizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No iPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Guide reserves right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of- the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!