** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Snorkel & SNUBA Diving Adventure
Ages for Snorkeling: All Ages
Ages for SNUBA: 8 years and up
Join us for an unforgettable boat ride and underwater adventure at one of the world’s top 10 dive and snorkeling spots, Molokini Crater, AND home of Pacific green sea turtles, Turtle Arches. Don your mask and snorkel and explore these amazing places, or try Snuba diving for a new experience. Aqua Adventures is your guide to incredible fun in Hawaii!
What is SNUBA?
Our guests are welcome to go snorkeling only, but if you want to go beyond snorkeling, then you’ve got to try snuba! You’ll be able to explore Maui’s underwater world safely, easily, and up close. Snuba is a patented system connecting you and your dive companion to an inflatable raft, which follows you along the surface supporting your air tank.
Snuba diving allows you to dive to a depth of 10 feet and is a thrill your entire family can enjoy together. Snuba is probably the simplest, most fun introduction to the thrills of scuba diving there is, without all of the extensive training and gear associated with scuba diving. All it takes is a short 15-minute lesson and away you go exploring Maui’s underwater world.
No prior experience is required. Snuba/snorkel packages include 25-30 minute of snuba at one of our dive locations.
If you are at least eight years old and in good health, snuba is for you. Again, for those who just want to go snorkeling, that’s okay too!
- 36 passengers max.: Smaller, more personalized groups with plenty of seating and room
- Fast boat- Less time traveling, more water time
- Continental-style breakfast and a deli-style lunch; Smoked turkey, ham and roast beef with all the fixings
- Two decks with plenty of shade or sun
- 2.5 to 3 hours of actual snorkel time
- High-quality snorkel & snuba gear
- Certified instructors with guided dives and snorkel tours
- Eco-friendly, 100% biodiesel
- Over 40 years of combined Maui water experience
- Whale watching on every trip during the season
- Specialized in first-timers, and intermediate and the highly experienced