** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Signature Deluxe Molokini Snorkel
Offered DAILY at 9:45am (check in 30 minutes prior)
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Departure Site: Maluaka Beach
Shuttle Service from Wailea Resorts to and from our check-in location is included!
Chances are, even if you’ve never been to Maui yourself, you’ve heard of just how beautiful the island is. Even if you haven’t, then at least you know that Hawaii is a favorite vacation destination for millions of people! Not only is Maui pretty nice to look at, but it makes for some out-of-this-world snorkeling!
The waters surrounding Maui are very clear, which means that you can see fish up to hundreds of feet away. There are also several beaches that are home to quiet, undisturbed bodies of water. At these beaches, you can easily see dozens of different types of fish and aquatic life, making it perfect to snorkel at!
- Continental Breakfast (fresh fruit & cinnamon rolls)
- Snacks (hummus with carrots and cucumbers, potato chips)
- Beverages (Maui coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juices, & soft drinks)
- Lunch (garden salad, gourmet mac & cheese, slow-cooked chicken slider)
- Beer & Mai Tai’s (cocktails, premium liquor, Maui Brewing beers)
- Snorkel Gear
- Floatation Devices
- Whale Watching (Jan-April)
What to Bring:
- Boarding Pass or Voucher
- Reef-safe Sunscreen
- Cover- up
- Camera (needs to be in a waterproof case)
*Captain reserves the right to cancel based on his assessment of weather and safety conditions.