Scenic Valley Horseback Riding Tour
Take a horseback ride through a working cattle ranch on the eastern shore of Oahu. Surrounded by the towering Ko’olau Range, this leisure adventure provides sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean, World War II bunkers, and some of Hawaii’s famous movie sites.
After a safety briefing, get on your horse and start your ride through a grove of monkeypod trees, which once served as natural hangars for WWII airplanes. Seeing herds of cattle is not unusual as you ride through the rolling pastures and open grassland, surrounded by steep mountains that seemingly burst from the ground.
A knowledgeable guide shares the history of Kualoa, from how it was purchased to its treasured standing today as a popular television and movie location. See where 50 First Dates, Jurassic Park, Lost, and many more films were made.
Duration: 2 Hours
- Guided horseback ride through a lush, scenic valley
- Secluded trails, secret spots & famous movie locations
- Awe-inspiring Ko’olau Range in the background.
- Seeing old WWII bunkers & monkeypod trees
- Sweeping views of the neverending Pacific Ocean
- Guided horseback ride
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Closed-toe shoes required.
- Helmets are required.
- You must be at least 4 feet 6 inches (1.2 m 11.4 cm) tall.
- You must weigh less than 230 pounds (104 kg).
- If you are pregnant, you may not participate.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- You do not need previous horseback ridding experience.
- 2-hour tour time includes training and safety briefing
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.