Coral Crater Full Zipline
Soar through the trees on a zipline, and enjoy a birds-eye view of verdant Oahu. Get a fully guided tour at Coral Crater Adventure park, which features 6 ziplines ranging in length from 300 to 600 feet. Equipped with the most modern braking system, these ziplines assure your family or friends an exhilarating, safe, and high-flying time.
Your guides help you to prepare as you gear up at the edge of the forested patch of wilderness that makes up the park. Once you’ve climbed up to the first platform, take a breath and get ready to step off for a high-flying, adrenaline-pumping experience.
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages and abilities to take part in this activity. Our expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
- Enjoy a thrilling experience as you try out all 6 ziplines
- Safe & state-of-the-art equipment for a worry-free excursion
- Helpful expert guides on hand for a safe & easy adventure
- Sweeping coastal & rugged views of Oahu’s east side
- Fun & exhilarating experience, fit for the whole family
- Guided Zipline
- All safety gear
Know Before You Book
- Minimum weight: 60 lbs/28 kgs
- Maximum weight: 275 lbs/125 kgs
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Children between 40-60 lbs can still participate by zipping tandem with a guide.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- Use Closed Toed Shoes