Scenic Horseback Ride
One of the best ways to enjoy the beauty of the Hawaiian country is on horseback. You and your horse will wind through mountain trails on the Ko’olau range with sneak peaks of the ocean below. Wranglers will share legends of Hawaii, the history of the paniolo (cowboy) and share stories of Laie and Malaekahana area. The highlight spot is our scenic lookout which provides a majestic view of the Windward side of Oahu. This is a great picture-taking spot, so bring your camera.
We work to keep our ride sizes small because we want you to feel like you have experienced a true Paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) horseback ride through our working cattle ranch. On this ride, you are likely to see wild pigs, cattle, and other horses roaming through our mountain trails.
The Scenic Horseback Ride is a 1.5-hour experience is a walking-only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. A great ride for the whole family, suitable for all skill levels ages 7 and up. No pregnant riders will be allowed. Our weight limit for any rider is 240 lbs.
- Leisure ride through the Hawaiian countryside pastures
- Small sized rides
- Oceanview lookout with majestic views of Windward coastline
- Listen to Hawaiian legends and history of Hawaiian cowboys
- See cattle, wild pigs and roaming horses
- 10:30 and 3:30 PM
- 1.5 hour.
- Guided horseback tour through family owned working cattle ranch
- Free parking
- Helmets provided; required for 17 and under
- Live tour in English
- Saddle pouch to hold water and small camera
- Professional photography
- Bottled water
Know Before You Book
- 240 lb weight limit
- Minimum 7 year old
- No pregnant riders
- Walking only ride
- Arrive 30 min before ride; Required 15 min safety briefing prior to ride
- Long pants and covered shoes recommended
- We ride rain or shine, bring your own jacket if raining (rain jackets available)
- Small cameras welcome
- Backpacks, bulky camera equipment and bags not allowed