Horseback Adventure Waterfall Swim & Trail Ride
Monday thru Saturday – 2.5 Hours
Checkin Time: 9am – please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your departure time in order to plan for traffic & road work (or to order or meal or pick up a snack from the visitor center).
Join us on a ride through the open ranges of Wailea and to the spectacular views of Maunakea and the shimmering Pacific Ocean. 1 hour and 45 minutes of horseback riding and 45 minutes at the waterfall, with the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing snack break at the waterfalls where you can swim and paddleboard.
Ride our beautiful, gentle horses and take in the expansive views and secluded waterfalls only accessible through this tour.
- At check in, our guides will assess your comfort and experience with riding before choosing one of our experienced trail horses for you. Before leaving the stable, they’ll provide a demonstration on the basics of riding “Paniolo Style” to guests.
- Helmets are provided free of charge if requested. Children 13 years and under are required to wear a helmet.
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We provide saddlebags free of charge for you to put your personal belongings in – so don’t forget to bring your camera, towel, phone, and a snack and drink to enjoy for your picnic break at the waterfall!
- There will be an opportunity for guests to take lots of pictures and selfies along the way with the amazing scenic vistas and of course the hidden waterfalls of Umauma!