** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Premium Sunset Dinner Cruise
This relaxing and romantic dinner cruise departs at 5-6 pm nightly (times seasonal) from Ma’alaea Harbor on our smooth-riding catamaran.
Maui’s #1 Rated Dinner & Sunset Cruise by Hawaii Magazine’s Readers Choice Awards 2021. Our award-winning Sunset Dinner Cruise is an island experience not to be missed!
Dinner includes appetizers, locally grown salad, a choice of entrees, dessert and an array of drinks and cocktails. Dinner begins with spinach and artichoke dip and fresh baked focaccia followed by a delicious salad made with a blend of ten locally grown greens and vegetables with mango-passion vinaigrette. Enjoy your choice an an entree: lemongress-curry marinated sustainably farmed shrimp with lilikoi butter sauce; teriyaki boneless chicken breast with Big Island papaya salad; braised short rib with mushroom demi-glaze; or grilled portobello mushroom marinated in chimichurri, over Molokai purple sweet potato mash, served with macadamia nut crusted goat cheese medallion, smoted tomato coulis and reduced balsamic (vegetarian). All entrees are served with coconut-whipped Molokai purple sweet potatoes and grilled vegetables with macadamia nut pesto. For dessert enjoy our triple chocolate chip brownies with fresh Kula strawberries, Maui coffee, and hot tea.
Live island-style music by a talented local musician adds to the fun of this two-hour adventure along Maui’s coast.
- Relaxing evening dinner cruise on a 2-level catamaran
- Ocean vistas & sunset views of Maui, Molokai & Lanai
- Locally sourced 4-course dinner & a tasty dessert
- Enjoy island-style juices, and soda
- Outdoor seating across 2 decks with sweeping ocean views
- Dinner cruise
- Premium Seating with guaranteed private table
- 4-course dinner with tableside service
- Unlimited water, soda, juices
- 3 alcoholic beverages
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcard
- Transportation not included
- Additional alcoholic beverages.
Know Before You Book
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Any food allergies must be called in directly to Pacific Whale Foundation 48 hrs prior to tour.
- Must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Departure time varries based on sunset. You will receive confirmation of your departure from your concierge once your booking is received.
- Our vessels are CASHLESS for purchases. Only credit, debit, or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only.