Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor & City Tour
Join us in visiting the number ONE attraction on Oahu. This 5-hour tour includes your reserved ticket to the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with Arizona Memorial, Punchbowl National Cemetery – the “Arlington of the Pacific”, and historic Downtown Honolulu, including the State Capitol building, King Kamehameha Statue, I’olani Palace, and Kawaiahao Church – Hawaii’s Westminster Abbey.
Enjoy an original in-depth on board video, while your professional, friendly Royal Star driver extolls encyclopedic knowledge, a unique mint and hand towelette service, all in the comfort of a luxurious Gold Motorcoach with onboard restroom.
- Experience the Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center museums, exhibits, and more
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Historic sites like I’olani Palace, Hawaii State Capitol, & King Kamehameha Statue
- Professional and knowledgable guides
- Deluxe Bus with free onboard restroom, panoramic windows, reclining seats, onboard original historical video, mint and towelette service
- Guided Tour
- Admission to Arizona Memorial
- 8:00AM – 1:00PM
Know Before You Book
- Children1 and younger are free if they sit on a parent’s lap; but if you plan to bring a car seat, you’ll need to pay for a seat on the tour.
- Round-trip transportation is provided from select pickup points in the Waikiki area; in some cases, you’ll need to make your way to nearby location for your pickup.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible at most stops. ADA compliant vehicles with lifts are available with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters, the combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Bags are not allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available.