Night Manta Experience
There is a reason everyone is talking about this tour…
Participate in a feeding frenzy in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean, in the darkness of night, with creatures as large as 16 ft. across and weighing 1,000 lbs. The Travel Channel named this particular tour one of the 10 things you must do in your lifetime, and for good reason. Our Night Manta Experience is a unique and singular experience and this is the only place on the entire planet you can do it at night.
Sea Quest’s point of departure is just a few minutes boat ride from the Big Island’s most successful and consistent manta ray viewing location. Our outstanding Coast Guard certified Captains & crew assist as you simply float above these graceful and glorious gentle giants right outside the mouth of Keauhou Bay. Enjoy nature’s most spectacular nocturnal ballet, available 7 nights a week. An experience you won’t soon forget.
- Snorkel with manta rays at night
- The only place in the world where you can snorkel at night
- Wetsuits & snorkeling gear provided
- Informative in the water guides alongside you
- 5 minute boat ride to snorkeling location
- Safe and fun
- Wetsuits & snorkeling gear
- Hot chocolate & cookies
- In the water guides
- 1.5 Hours (6:45p check-in, return 8:15p OR 8:15p check-in, return 9:45p)
Know Before You Book
- Children under 7 are not allowed.
- You must be able to swim on your own and have previous snorkeling experience.
- You must be able to climb a small swim ladder onto the boat from the water.
- Manta sightings guaranteed or you can go again free on another Night Manta Experience or confirmed Afternoon Snorkel Tour within one year. Guarantee is non-transferable. No refunds given.