** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Myths of Maui Luau – General Seating
Follow the sound of trumpeting conch shells to Maui’s longest-running luau, where beach-side seating, free-flowing drinks, all-you-care-to-eat dinner, and dazzling Polynesian shows combine for the perfect Hawaiian evening.
Kick off the night with a tropical drink, beer, or glass of wine and watch the sun sink down while the the aroma of roasted pork rises up out of the traditional imu, an underground oven used to cook the meat to tender perfection. Once dinner is ready, head to the buffet and fill your plate with tropical fruits, authentic dishes like poi, fresh mahi mahi, and—of course—kalua pork. If you’re with little luau guests, there’s even a kids’ buffet featuring chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and Mac&cheese.
After dinner, watch the stage as rhythmic drumming draws out dancers to showcase traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Maori and Samoan performances alongside thrilling fire dances. With vivid choreography and mesmerizing music, the show does more than entertain—it also tells the stories and legends of the islands.
Sample menu includes:
- Pan-fried rice noodles
- Huli chicken on veggie long rice noodles
- Sesame honey Island fish with spinach, mango & coconut sauce
- Kalua pork
- Teriyaki beef
- Whole kernel corn
- Fried rice
- Fresh pineapple
- Molokai sweet potato
- Fresh guava dinner rolls
- Chicken nuggets
- Mac & cheese
- Hot dogs
- Potato chips
- Chocolate cake
- White cake with coconut shavings
- Guava cream tarts
- Haupia (coconut pudding)
- Authentic Polynesian performance at Maui’s oldest luau
- Unlimited island cocktails & buffet featuring Hawaiian fare
- Kids buffet: Mac & cheese, hot dogs, chicken nuggets & chips
- Storytelling through unique choreography & daring deeds
- Chance to enjoy the show’s thrilling fire knife finale
- Shell lei aloha greeting
- Complimentary cocktails, beer, wine, and beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth Pua’a Kalua (roast pig) from in-ground oven
- All-you-can-eat buffet with island cuisine
- Island’s only keiki (kids) buffet
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting show with dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand
Know Before you Book
- Gratuity is not included and left to individual discretion.
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.