Morning Molokini Adventure Snorkel
Time: 6:30am – 12:00pm
Duration: 5 Hours
Departs From: Ma’alaea Harbor, Slip #55
This is adventure snorkeling at its best! Get access to some of the most amazing reefs and tropical fish. This faster paced trip arrives quickly out to Molokini crater (before the crowds), then on to explore the Maui Coastline. We visit spots where you can see and snorkel with Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles.
Our morning adventure snorkel tour serves up a tropical breakfast, grilled hot BBQ lunch, and drinks (including beer and wine after snorkeling). All your snorkel gear, floatation and instruction are provided.
- Stunning views of Maui’s Coastline
- Maui Historic/Cultural Information.
- Lots of Marine Life
- Tattoos for Kids
- Fun Music
- Friendly Crew
- Two deck boat
- Private Restroom
- Red Cross Certified and First Aid Trained Crew
- Tropical Breakfast
- Mid-Morning Snack
- Grilled BBQ Lunch
- Beer, Wine, Wine Spritzers, and Mai Tai’s on the Way Home!
- Snorkeling Gear & Flotation
- Instruction Guide
- Water Slide
- Boogie Boards
- Optical Masks
Know Before you Book
- As with all things in the wild seeing specific marine life is not guaranteed.
- Snorkel spots are selected at the discretion of the Captain.
- We always attempt to reach Molokini when weather and conditions permit.
What to Bring
- Beach Bag
- Non-Aerosol Reef-Safe Sunscreen
- Light cover-up or light jacket
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit Card for Add-Ons and Merchandise
- We Provide snorkel gear, but you are welcome to bring your own
- A valid picture ID is required for alcholic beverages