Morning Kealakekua Snorkel & Sail
Please check-in 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
Sail “Kona Style” and experience the pristine waters of the Kona Coast as we make our way to Kealakekua Bay, which is home to the Captain Cook Monument and a marine sanctuary filled with with tropical i’a (fish) and beautiful coral structures. Venture the netted trampolines suspended over the ocean or relax in the shaded open air cabin and enjoy the soothing tropical breezes, while keeping watch for nai’a (dolphins), honu (turtles), hahalua (manta rays) and kohola (whales-seasonal).
Begin the morning with a continental breakfast that includes 100% Kona coffee, tropical fruits and pastries as we set the sail and head down the beautiful Kona coast. Once we arrive at our snorkel destination, hear about Captain Cook’s travel to Hawai’i before jumping in to snorkel in the marine sanctuary. After snorkeling, join us back on the boat for lunch, with fresh deli sandwiches, pasta salad, chips and ice cold beverages. All non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary and guests may purchase beer, wine or cocktails from our full bar. After lunch, we make our way back to Kona, stopping along the way to view some of the unique landmarks along the Kona coast. All snorkel gear (with instruction) and swim noodles are also included.
- Beautiful sail along the Kona coast
- Frequent Dolphin & Whale (seasonal) sightings
- Snorkeling in a marine Sanctuary
- Our “grand staircase” that allows guests to simply walk in/out of the water (no ladders to climb)
- Historical facts about our favorite spots
- Fresh fruit, pastries, and 100% Kona coffee
- Freshly made deli sandwiches, pasta salad, and chips
- Full Bar, including beer, wine, and spirits are available for purchase
What to Bring:
- Reef-safe Sunscreen
***Please note that all guests getting into the water must know how to swim without the assistance of a flotation device.