** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
** Kapalua ATV Adventure reopening Oct 11, 2023.
Kapalua ATV Adventure
Duration: 2 Hours (Check-in 30 minutes prior to start time)
This tour is for the off-road adventure enthusiast! Get your heart racing as you drive in one of today’s most advanced off-road vehicles. Our four-seater side-by-side ATVs are built for adventure, and our knowledgeable guides lead you through this pristine terrain. The terrain ranges from switch-back trails, river bed crossing and includes local fauna and flora.
The experience includes elevation climbs up to 2,000 feet with spectacular ocean and outer island views. Many areas on our miles of epic trail are accessible only by ATV or helicopter, so you have a chance to explore a side of Maui you have never seen before and few are ever granted access to. Get your friends and family together for one of the most memorable activities you can experience here on Maui. Ready for a fun adventure and memories that’ll last a lifetime? Book your ATV adventure today!
- Most advanced off-road vehicles, Honda Talon 1000x-4.
- Miles of trails along the West Maui Mountains
- Unmatched tropical riding conditions with scenic views
- The most exhilarating, scenic UTV tour on Maui
- Safe fun for the whole family
- Guided Tour
- Helmet and eye protection
- Gloves, dust masks, and ponchos available upon request
Know Before You Book
- This is a guided tour, not a thrill ride.
- YOU MUST WEAR CLOSED-TOE SHOES
- Expect to get very dirty and possibly soaking wet
- Prepare for a chance of rain
- Bring a towel for your rental car
- All drivers must be at least 18-years old with valid driver’s license
- Guests with recent surgeries or neck/back/knee problems are not permitted
- Pregnant women are not permitted
- Drivers must be at least 25-years old to have any passengers under 18-years old.
- Children must be at least 7 years old
- Drivers are responsible for any damage to the vehicle caused by failing to adhere to safety protocols while operating the vehicle.