Islands of Polynesia and Ha Breath of Life Show
Islands of Polynesia – 12:30-6:00pm
HA: Breath of Life Show – 7:30-8:45pm
This package includes all day admission to the Polynesian Cultural Center where you will spend the day exploring the rich heritage of the Pacific Islands. Wander through 42 acres of tropical splendor and enjoy the adventure of traditional hands-on activities. Top it off with the most spectacular evening show in the islands.
- Self-guided experience through 6 island villages
- Bronze level seating at “HA: Breath of Life” evening show
- Dinner NOT included
- Free 3-day pass
- Free preselected digital photo
- Downloadable app for an interactive map, schedule, and more
Islands of Polynesia
Six island nations, Hawaii, Aotearoa, Fiji, Tahiti, Tonga, and Samoa, are represented within our Island Villages. Each village provides hands-on activities, demonstrations, and performances which brings these unique cultures to life.
- An immersive cultural experience in 6 island villages – Interact with friendly villagers as they share entertaining presentations, enduring customs and the vibrant traditions of their islands
- Hands-on activities – Explore each island’s unique culture with hands-on activities; games of skill, canoe paddling, fire starting, cooking and much more
- Canoe Tour – Take a leisurely canoe tour across our magnificent lagoon
- Laie & Temple Visitors Center Tour – Take a spin around the beautiful BYU-Hawaii campus and stop at the historic Laie Temple Visitors Center to wander through its stunning gardens and displays
- Free 3-day pass – Free 3-day pass to our island villages
HA: Breath of Life Show
The symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music and blazing fireknives, is told in HA: Breath of Life, our stunning evening show featuring over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation and surround sound. It is a Pacific isle saga of birth and death, love and family, tragegy and triumph.