OAHU ARIZONA MEMORIAL, PUNCHBOWL & HONOLULU CITY TOUR
TIMING: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM or 10:45 AM – 4:00 PM
Enjoy the absolute best of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu on this combo tour experience. Visit the Arizona Memorial via Navy Launch Boat and browse harbor side exhibits and historic displays throughout the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on your own.
Pay your respects on a drive through Punchbowl Cemetery where Pearl Harbor’s veterans are laid to rest and cruise down the streets of downtown Honolulu and through the heart of the capitol district.
If time permits, a stop to view the gilded King Kamehameha Statue and Iolani Palace, along with other sites in historic Honolulu. An essential tour of Oahu’s highlights that brings you back to your hotel in time for nighttime fun.
- Round-Trip Transportation in Air-Conditioned Comfort
- Tax and applicable admissions
- Honolulu Sightseeing
- Pearl Harbor Experience
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Comfortable, late model air-conditioned deluxe tour vehicle
- Live professional tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- Arizona Memorial
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Lunch on your own
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
- Honolulu City Tour, including royal palace, prominent sites and landmarks