Hollywood Movie Sites & Ranch Tour
Experience the famous Ka’a’awa Valley, known as Hollywood’s “Hawaii Backlot”, where over 200 Hollywood movies and TV shows have been filmed since the 1950’s. Hop aboard a vintage school bus and see where the Finding ‘Ohana scavenger hunt was filmed, the boneyard from Kong Skull Island, the Jumanji dance-fight area, the ATV hill from Mike & Dave, Godzilla’s massive footprints, and several other filming locations. You will also learn about Hawaiian culture, ranch history, agriculture, and stop at a historical WWII army bunker, built entirely into the side of the mountain range. There you’ll find posters, props and memorabilia from movies and tv shows filed at Kualoa throughout the years, as well as some cool WWII artifacts and exhibits.
- Guided Movie Tour
- Live tour commentary provided in English
Know Before You Book
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- You must sign a liability waiver before participating in this activity. If you are 17 or younger, you must have a parent/guardian sign the liability waiver for you.
- Seating is available on a first come, first served basis at the tour depot
- You can also search for single seats as they may be available on tours at the last minute if you are willing to split up.