Haleiwa Snorkel Tour
Jump on the turtle bus and leave the hustle and bustle of Waikiki for the more laid back rural areas of the island known as the “country.” Expert guides carefully choose which locations to share with you on this island tour to hang out with sea turtles and snorkel in Haleiwa.
The beauty unfolds right from the start as you stop first at Diamond Head to see the lava tubes and crashing waves at HÄlona Blowhole. Then see sea turtles at a little secret beach on the east side. Enjoy hot Kona coffee and flavored macadamia nuts at tropical farms before taking in the wonderful scenery at Mokoli’i, a small island off the eastern shore. Continue on to world-famous locations along the North Shore, including Laie Point and Sunset Beach.
Under the shade of the trees along the Anuhulu River, take time to pick up some lunch and enjoy the area. Then set off to snorkel in beautiful warm waters in Haleiwa. The guided tour educates guests on Oahu’s natural beauty, history, and iconic landmarks. Finish the day at Dole Plantation for a nice cold pineapple ice cream before heading back to Waikiki.
- Full-day guided tour to Oahu’s iconic landmarks & beaches
- Sea turtles at Turtle Town along the Anahulu River
- Slopes of Diamond Head & spray of HÄlona Blowhole
- Knowledgeable local sharing history & cultural insight
- Chance to snorkel in Haleiwa on Oahu’s North Shore
- Guided Tour
- Snorkel, mask, and fin rental
- Roundtrip transportation to and from select Waikiki hotels
- Live commentary available in English, Spanish, or Korean
Know Before You Book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Flotation devices are available.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pickup is between 7:20 AM and 8 AM. You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation.