** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Haleakala Sunrise Tour with Breakfast
Time: 2:30am – 12:00pm
Ascend Mt. Haleakala to a soaring 9,740 feet elevation and witness the dawning of a new day. Feel the raw power of being one with the clouds and face to face with the sun. After the spectacular light show, wander the slopes of Haleakala to gaze at rare Silversword plants and catch sight of endemic Nene geese flying overhead. Take note of the drastically changing landscape from arid desert to fertile farmland on the descent and enjoy an included breakfast at Cafe O Lei, at the Mill House, Maui Tropical Plantation
Breakfast includes coffee, Passion Orange Guava juice and guests can select.
- A – Seasonal and Tropical Fresh Fruit chef’s selection (Gluten free / Vegan )
- B – Plantation Breakfast crisp bacon, Portuguese sausage, scrambled eggs Maui onion and Molokai sweet potato hash, local tomatoes, toast (Gluten free with no toast)
- C – Macadamia Nut Pancakes fluffy pancakes with local mac nuts crisp bacon and Portuguese sausage
- Relax and enjoy paradise – we do the planning for you
- Explore Hawaii with a local guide by your side
- Flexible change policy – as we all know stuff happens
- Value added inclusions and something for every budget
- Safe, clean ride
- Dynamic, immersive small group experience with live narration
- Transportation on a fully sanitized, comfortable air-conditioned mini coach
- Convenient pickup locations – at many hotels and central locations
- Live tour narration in English
- Haleakala printed guide, iPad with tour narration in foreign languages (request at booking)
- Full Service Breakfast at the Mill House
Know Before You Book
- Elderly visitors, pregnant women, young children and those with respiratory or heart conditions should consult their doctor’s prior to traveling to high elevations. (10,000 ft 3048 m)
- Children 2 and younger are free if they sit on a parent’s lap; but if you plan to bring a car seat, you’ll need to pay for a seat on the tour.
- Weather permitting, sunrise views are not guaranteed.
- Round-trip transportation is provided from select pickup points throughout Maui; in some cases, you’ll need to make your way to nearby location for your pickup.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible at most stops. ADA compliant vehicles with lifts are available with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters, the combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Dress warmly!The temperature can be as low as around 20 degrees Fahrenheit, but the sight of the sun rising should warm you up.