DAYTIME WAIKIKI GLASS BOTTOM BOAT TOURS
Daily: 60 Minutes
Checkin: 30 minutes prior to departure
Enjoy the beauty of Oahu’s South Shore as we head out from our slip in the Kewalo Basin Harbor and head toward Le’ahi (Diamond Head). While aboard the Haleiwa Queen, enjoy the clear view of the Pacific Ocean floor as we cruise over live tropical reefs and one of Hawaii’s popular shipwrecks. Keep an eye out for honu (sea turtles), eels, reef sharks, dolphins, and schools of tropical fish, all visible from the deck of our vessel through our glass-bottom boat viewports. You’ve never seen the ocean like this before!
During whale watching season (November – May), humpback whales migrate through Hawaiian waters to mate and calve; you may be able to catch a glimpse or two of these majestic creatures on your cruise. We’ve seen them put on spectacular shows for us. You might even hear them sing!
We look forward to sharing our unique perspective of Honolulu with you, above and below the surface.
- One hour wildlife watch and coastal cruise along Waikiki
- Complimentary water
Know Before You Go:
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food & beverages, including alcohol (glass bottles only)
- Coolers with ice are available
- No transportation included
- Located at Kewalo Basin slip F21, (15-20 minute drive from Waikiki)