** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
UPDDATED 9/19/23 – Reopen scheduled for 11/5/23
Drums of the Pacific Luau – VIP Seating
Duration: 3 Hours
The sound of the conch shell and the beating of drums welcome you to a sunset terrace, just steps from the waves of Ka’anapali Beach, as the celebratory luau begins.
On the beautiful shoreline of Ka’anapali, step into a tropical garden and sip a Mai Tai as you gaze out at the setting sun. Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations offer a glimpse into old Hawaii, and a traditional imu ceremony—where a pig is unearthed from a Hawaiian underground oven for dinner—is sure to whet your appetite. Afterward, head to the Enhanced Culinary Experience for a generous assortment of delicious island-style fare.
After dinner, sit back and enjoy as the drumbeats begin to pulse and the spectacular dance performance begins. With traditional dances and songs from Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga, you’re sure to be mesmerized by talented hula dancing all the way through to the dazzling triple fire knife finale.
Enhanced Culinary Experience Includes (subject to change):
Teriyaki Steak (6oz)
Mahi-Mahi Fillet w/Pineapple Salsa
Vegetable Fried Rice
Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
Cucumber & Onion Namasu Salad
Local Pacific Ahi Poke
Pacific Ahi Poke
Local Style Potato Mac Salad
Keiki Kaukau (Kids Menu)
Chicken Nuggets and Mac & Cheese
Coconut Cake with caramelized pineapple & local chocolate
Open bar features:
- Mixed cocktails
- Mai tais
- Fruit punch
- Performance with hula dancing & traditional Polynesian music
- Imu ceremony with kalua pork unearthed from underground oven
- Plentiful plated dinner served to your table
- Arts & crafts demonstration & chance to learn the hula
- Exciting triple fire knife show to round out the evening
- Welcome Mai tais or fruit punch
- Kukui nut lei keepsake
- Authentic imu demonstration
- Hula performances and hula lesson, torch lighting, lei making techniques, and Polynesian drumming and implement traditions
- Polynesian performances from the South Pacific nations
- 3 course plated dinner & dessert, served tableside
- Open bar featuring locally sourced spirits, beer, wine, and tropical cocktails
- 3-Man Fire-Knife Finale
- Seating closest to the stage
- Free Photo
- Drums Luau souvenir gift!
Know Before You Book
Children 5 and younger are complimentary.
You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
This venue is wheelchair accessible.
Check-in time varies depending on the sunset. You will receive confirmation of check-in time when you confirm your booking.
*VIP Tables include seating for two (2) adults and can accommodate up to a max of six (6) guests with additional fees. Tables will be assigned best available and are preferenced by time of booking.