Discover Kauai Helicopter Tour from Princeville Kauai
Approximately 45 Minutes
Join us on an unforgettable, awe-inspiring aerial adventure over the Garden Isle of Kauai. You’ll experience breathtaking Hanapepe Valley with sweeping views of the lush valleys below. Plunging down a 400 foot (120m) cliff, view the famed and privately owned waterfall “Jurassic Park” falls or Manawaiopuna Falls. Olokele Canyon and majestic Waimea Canyon, rightly known as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” This canyon has unique geologic history as it was formed not only by erosion but also by the catastrophic collapse of the volcano that crated Kauai millions of years ago.
Spanning over 15-miles (15km), take in the best views of the sacred Na Pali Coasts razor-sharp ridges and cliffs as high as 4,000 foot (1200m) towering above the Pacific Ocean. Spot beautiful secluded beaches and thundering waterfalls among lush green valleys along the way. Watch for the pyramid-shaped mountain peak – Mount Makana or Bali Hai before rounding the north shore to the renowned Hanalalei. Before landing at the Princeville airport, capture some images of the nearly 2-miles (3.2km) of beach favorite ocean activity spot of the Hanalei Bay.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the most unexplored area of Kauai on accessible by air
- Enjoy an intimate experience in a small group max of 6
- Comfortable ride in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Dramatic valleys & lush ridges traced by tumbling waterfalls
- Exclusive departure from the Princeville Airport
Know Before You Go
- Prompt arrival allows for guest weight check-in, safety briefing, and to be escorted and seated on the aircraft for on-time departure
- Check-in is 45-minutes prior to scheduled flight time
- Late arrivals will be considered as a no-show and non-refundable; traffic is unpredictable in the Islands; please allow for ample travel time in case of traffic delays
- Please wear dark clothing to minimize reflection in photos
- Dress comfortably, as our aircraft are temperature controlled
- Smartphones are OK; must be in airplane mode
- Selfie sticks and extendable wands are not permitted aboard the aircraft
- Not permitted on aircraft; hats, scarves or bandanas, iPads or tablet computers, purses, bags or camera bags
- For your safety, please do not scuba dive within 24 hours of departure
- Tour times may vary based upon wind and weather conditions
- Optional flight USBs and souvenirs are available at the heliport for additional purchase
- Accurate body weights are important to us. When weights are under-reported, this could lead to cancellation due to weight limitations. If you feel your weights are inaccurately noted, please contact us immediately.
- Tour sights and routes subject to weather at pilots discretion.