USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial, Punchbowl & Honolulu City Tour
Depart: 6:45 AM to 2:45 PM
Enjoy the absolute best of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu on this combo tour experience. Visit the Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the famous Battleship Missouri popularly known as the “Mighty Mo.” Pay your respects on a drive through Punchbowl Cemetery where Pearl Harbor’s veterans are laid to rest and cruise down the streets of downtown Honolulu and through the heart of the capitol district.
If time permits, a brief stop to view the gilded King Kamehameha Statue in the heart of the city and Iolani Palace from afar. An essential tour of Oahu’s highlights that brings you back to your hotel in time for nighttime fun.
Lunch is included and options are available for all dietary needs including cheeseburger, grilled chicken salad, veggie burger, and more.
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Comfortable, late model air-conditioned deluxe tour vehicle
- Live professional tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- Included Lunch
- Arizona Memorial
- USS Missouri Battleship tour led by a memorial docent
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Theater
- National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
- City tour featuring Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, State Capital, Honolulu Hale