Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City from Waikiki
Discover Oahu’s most popular tour that includes an incredible Pearl Harbor experience along with a fantastic Honolulu City tour. This incredible five-hour tour provides you the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the total Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries on the Japanese attack, and the official National Park Service tour to the USS Arizona Memorial.
The highlight of this tour is when you get admission to the National Park Service’s theater to view a 23-minute movie documentary on the bombing of Pearl Harbor and then you will board the US Navy shuttle boat to travel out to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Located in Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial rests above the sunken battleship USS Arizona. Here you will visit one of our nation’s most popular national monuments and stand in the shrine room to view the names of over 1,178 sailors and marines who lost their lives during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Aboard the Memorial, you will also be able to view the oil that is still leaking from the USS Arizona and have a perfect view of the Battleship USS Missouri.
This amazing experience offers the complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience and includes a historic Honolulu tour. Highlights include: Chinatown, ‘Iolani Palace, Washington Place, the State Capitol Building, and then stops for a family photo opportunity at the popular statue of King Kamehameha (King of the Hawaiian Islands). Then the tour continues to the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater.
All of our drivers have years of tour guide experience and receive constant training in providing the highest quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, along with Hawaiian history during the tour unique and 100% local!
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK:
This excursion involves walking over sandy, grassy and gravel surfaces, it is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties.
Dress in casual clothing and wear flat, comfortable shoes.
This excursion will operate in all weather conditions.
The order of sites visited may vary.
5/21/2022 – Masks Required indoors at Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Starting Saturday May 21, masks are required regardless of vaccination status in the following locations: restrooms, gift shop, museums, theaters, the USS Arizona Memorial & The Ford Island Bus Tour bus.