Jurassic Valley Zipline
Our amazing Jurassic Valley Zipline Tour journeys to the top of our spectacular Ka’a’awa Valley with 7 exciting tandem sections, 2 suspension bridges and 5 short hiking nature trails. Our ziplines range from 200 feet up to a quarter of a mile in length! Guests will learn about Hawaiian traditions and zip through native flora and fauna. And if your surroundings look familiar, it’s probably because you’ve seen Ka’a’awa Valley in one of the 200+ movies and tv shows…like Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, & Jumanju…that have been filmed at Kualoa over the years.
Know Before You Book
- Closed-toe shoes required.
- Guests must be a minimum of 18 years old if unaccompanied by an adult or guardian.
- A liability waiver must be signed by all guests prior to departing on the tour.
- Height & weight requirements based on properly fitting safety harness per manufacturer guidelines. All guests are weighed at check in.
- Height: between 4’8” – 6’9” (1.4m – 2.05 m)
- Waist Size: between 22” – 50” (55cm – 127cm)
- Upper Thigh Size: between 18” – 28” (45cm – 71cm)
- Weight: between 70 and 280 pounds (32kg – 127kg)
- Expecting mothers and/or guests with Heart Conditions, Spinal Issues, or Joint Pain are not advised to participate in this tour, and should consult with a doctor before engaging in any strenuous activity.
- Advanced reservations are recommended as many tours sell out.
- 3-hour tour time includes training and safety briefing.
- NEW PHOTO SYSTEM is located at Zip basecamp and features pictures taken of you during your adventure. All photos must be purchased at Zip basecamp. Credit/debit card only.