Zip & Dip Experience
Daily: 10am Tour (9:30am check-in)
You’ve seen the breathtaking Umauma Falls from above, now take a refreshing plunge into one of its pristine waterfall pools. Combine the Zipline tour with the Waterfall Swim + Kayak experience for an epic day. This guided tour includes 9-Line Zip, lunch, and access to waterfall pool with stand-up paddle boards and kayaks.
– 9-Line Zip.
– Suspension Bridge.
– Water break at mid-tour.
– Guided tour.
– 1.5 Hours at pond.
– Deli style lunch.
– Kayaks and paddle boards provided.
– Changing rooms available at pond.
– Clean bathrooms.
Restrictions & Requirements:
- ZipLine restriction apply
- Check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Our Zipline tours generally last somewhere between 1.5 – 3 hours. The tour length varies for each tour. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour.
- No experience necessary
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots are required. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.