The Premium Submarine Tour is our most popular underwater adventure and reservations for this tour are highly recommended!
Climb aboard Atlantis XIV, the world’s largest hi-tech passenger submarine which holds a whopping 64 passengers — that’s 16 more people compared to our smaller 48-passenger submarines!
Being in a submarine and descending to 100 feet underwater is an adventure in itself. You will also get to see real marine life up close. The Atlantis Waikiki dive site is home to many Hawaiian fishes, coral, and turtles. Known for its quality and safety, Atlantis is an eye-opening experience that takes you beyond the classroom as you learn about coral, reef life and submersibles while visiting our sunken shipwrecks, airplane and other artificial reefs. Atlantis has a spacious air-conditioned interior, large view ports and comfortable seating. If you haven’t been to the bottom of the ocean before, this tour is a “must do!”
The Atlantis Premium Submarine Tour takes place aboard the world’s largest hi-tech 64-passenger submarine! The large submarine offers an enhanced amount of personal space and large viewports.Additionally, passengers will find more personal space per guest and individual seating complete with seat-backs compared to the bench-style seating on our other submarines.
- Underwater adventure in a submarine just off Waikiki’s coast
- Up-close look at colorful Hawaiian fish, coral & sea turtles
- Chance to experience world’s largest recreational submarine
- Expert commentary teaches you about ecology & submarines
- Submarine ride diving more than 100 feet (30.5 m) deepÂ
- Premium submarine ride on the Atlantis XIV
- Audio-guide commentary provided in English, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, and Korean
- Food and Beverages
- 60 Minutes
Know Befor You Book
- You must be 3 or older.
- You must be at least 3 feet (1 m) tall.
- You must be able to independently navigate a nearly vertical 10-step ladder into and out of the submarine.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.