** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Afternoon Snorkel Tour to Coral Gardens or Molokini Crater
Snorkel Cruise & BBQ | 3.5 hour snorkel | 1:30 pm – 5 pm daily (check in at 1:00 pm)
Location: Ma’alaea Harbor, Slip #80
Coral Gardens: Rated one of the World’s Top Ten Snorkel Sites
Coral Gardens is one of Maui’s premier snorkeling destinations. Offering a treasure of underwater sights, including a chance to swim with turtles! This tour goes to Molokini Crater (unless weather permits). Our afternoon tour is a lighter and shorter version of our morning snorkel trip.
The Four Winds II is Maui’s Family Fun Boat, centered around family and fun. Our dedicated crew goes the extra mile to ensure all details of your snorkel tour are taken care of so you can sit back and relax and enjoy your day. We offer family-friendly food, sea boards, waterslides, and gear for kids!
The Four Winds II afternoon snorkel tour offers an hot grilled BBQ lunch and features beer, wine, and hard seltzers as well. All your snorkel gear, flotation, and instruction are provided.
Afternoon fun in the sun at a great price! With a later start time, it is a great option if you are not an early riser. In season (December – March) this tour offers whale watching opportunities!
- Hot Grilled BBQ Lunch
- Beverages: Water, Juice, Soda, Hard Seltzer, Beer, and Wine
- Snorkeling Gear and Flotation
- Sea Boards (large floations with clear bottoms) & Boogie Boards
- Optical Masks
- Instructional Guide
Four Winds II Catamaran Features
- 2 Restrooms
- Glass Bottom Viewing Room
- 2 Spacious Decks
- Plenty of Shade
- 3 Boarding Ladders
- Fresh Water Showers
- Sport Fishing Equipment (Seasonal)
What to Expect
- Turtle Watching
- Stunning Views of Maui’s Coastline
- Fun Music
- Tattoos for Kids
- Amazing Marine Life
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
What to Bring
- Non-aerosol, reef-safe sunscreen
- Light cover-up or light jacket
- Cash for parking, wetsuit rentals, and gratuity
- Credit card for add-ons and merchandise
- We offer snorkel gear (all sizes), but you are welcome to bring your own
- We offer life vests/floats for small children, but you are welcome to bring your own
- A valid picture ID is required for alcoholic beverages
- NO Strollers are allowed, infant carriers are permitted
SAFETY FIRST: Your safety is important to us! Each of our crew members are Red Cross Certified, CPR and FIRST AID trained. While snorkeling, we make sure there is ample crew, both in and out of the water, for your assistance and safety. We also have a certified scuba diver in the water for those that SNUBA.
***SNUBA, Professional Photos/Video, Underwater Digital Cameras, and Wet Suits are available for an additional fee.