Raft Advenure – Whale Watch Discovery
Available Dec through Mar
Duration: 2 Hours
Check-in Time: Noon
Join us for a fun adventure as we go whale watching along Kauai’s south shore to find the gentle giants of the sea. This popular humpback whale watching tour is featured during the height of Hawaii’s whale season (December – March) and is a favorite among wildlife enthusiasts. Be sure to bring your camera!
Vessel: Raft – rigid hull inflatable raft, 24 ft, twin 115 HP motors, licensed captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew.
Inclusions: Individually packaged snacks, Island-style juice, soda, and cold water
What to Bring
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Maximum weight of 250 lbs per person
Tour is not suited for expecting mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips or anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations
All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern
Children must be over the age of 7 years old