** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Bring home a fresh catch for dinner from the beautiful tropical waters off Maui’s coast. Whether you’re an aspiring fisherman or lifelong angler, this bottom-fishing trip is great fun for all ages.
Board the Hokua, a 40-foot (12-m) power catamaran, and depart from Ma’alaea Harbor to begin your bottom-fishing adventure. Relax as friendly and professional crew gears you up with reel and rod. After properly baiting your line, drop it in the Pacific Ocean and wait for a bite.
Your helpful crew cleans any fish you catch and has it ready for you to take home and cook up for dinner. As an added bonus, troll for some larger game fish, such as tuna and mahi mahi, as you move from location to location.
With the option of a morning or afternoon tour, this family-friendly adventure is a great time for everyone aboard.
- Opportunity to fish in the Pacific & keep what you catch
- Fishing experience aboard a 40-foot (12-m) power catamaran
- Professional crew onboard to help you with your rod & reel
- Chance to troll for large fish while the boat’s in motion
- Family-friendly adventure with no fishing license required
- Fishing equipment including reel, rod, and bait
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- You do not need previous experience or a fishing license.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to booked tour start time.
- You should bring a light jacket, sunscreen, and camera.
- BYOB – Bring your own Alcohol. No glass bottles allowed.
- Bring your own snacks and beverages
- All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.