USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & City Tour
Duration: 8am – 4pm (includes transportation)
Complete World War II historical experience in deluxe comfort! This 8-hour deluxe tour takes you to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center for a full experience at Pearl Harbor, including the Arizona Memorial (with a purchased reserved ticket) or browse through the center’s two free museums and more (without reserved ticket). Then you will be onboard the USS Battleship Missouri where World War II ended. Included is a visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery and Downtown Honolulu. Experience the difference of unparalleled comfort aboard our Deluxe Bus Tour with onboard restroom and original video, mint & hand towelette service, handout and more. Plus, our exceptional Driver Guide with Aloha makes your tour a memorable experience!
- Full Pearl Harbor Experience at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (75 minutes). Browse the visitor center’s two free museums, waterfront exhibits, bookstore and snack shops.
- Reserved Arizona Ticket: View a 23-minute documentary film and ride the shuttle to board the Arizona Memorial.
- Be Onboard the USS Battleship Missouri on Ford Island (2 hours on-site) with reserved ticket where you’ll experience “life” aboard the battleship as majority of the public areas on the memorial shows the facility and living conditions during that time period.
- Historical Sites: To complete your experience, including visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery and Downtown Honolulu highlighting Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha statue and more (all window view).
- Unparalleled comfort aboard our Deluxe Bus Tour: Our deluxe bus is equipped with onboard restroom and original video, mint & hand towelette service and deluxe features like no other.
- Our exceptional Driver Guide: Are trained to the highest standard (see our testimonials on TripAdvisor). They will give you in-depth narration and assist you at each stop to ensure your tour is a memorable experience filled with Aloha!
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tickets
Attire: Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
Security Measures: Bags are not allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
Price and Contents subject to change. We ask for your understanding in schedule / route changes as there may be factors beyond our control (i.e. traffic, etc.)