Light up the Night – SUP Yoga
Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Duration: 75 mins
Experience the magic of the ocean at night, after the hustle and bustle of the day ends and stillness falls upon the evening. There’s no better way to enjoy the beauty of twilight in Honolulu than in this standup paddle board yoga class.
The calm, dark water is lit up by our underwater lights in beautiful fluorescent blue, green, purple, and red colors, so you can experience a kaleidoscope of vibrant hues rippling across the water.
We keep our yoga practice slow and calm, allowing ourselves to move intentionally as we take in the beauty of the city lights and the glowing ocean waters that surround us.
Suitable for all experience levels.
- All necessary equipment
- Complimentary photos
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class to check in.
- We will meet behind the lifeguard tower 1E at Magic Island.
- Look for the blue SUP boards in the grass or the big white Yoga Floats van.
- Please use Google Maps and search for “Yoga Floats” to find our exact meeting point.
- Ages 8 and older
- Participants weighing 220lbs and less will experience the most success.