Hilton Sunset Cocktail Cruise
As the sun dips below the ocean’s horizon and paints the sky golden, treat yourself to a relaxing evening cruise, Hawaiian style. Board the Spirit of Aloha and set sail into the Pacific for a night of refreshing cocktails, delicious bento, and the marvelous West Oahu sunset.
The Spirit of Aloha invites you to admire the true beauty of Oahu as you cruise alongside the iconic Waikiki skyline towards Diamond Head Crater. This eco-friendly catamaran is complete with restrooms, a deck-level cabin with bar, tables, seating, and an outdoor promenade deck. Throughout your journey your knowledgeable captain presents Hawaiian trivia and points out architectural highlights.
Enjoy a delectable bento. Unlimited non-alcohol beverages. Two free bar drink tickets per adult; just one dollar beer or two dollar mixer for extras. Then grab your favorite cocktail and head to the outdoor deck to soak in the sun’s warm rays. Discover why so many people flock to see Hawaii’s breathtaking red and orange sunset and maybe even get a glimpse of the infamous “green flash”.
- Panoramic views of Waikiki & Diamond Head Crater
- Up-close horizon view of the majestic Hawaiian sunset
- Scrumptious bento (marinated chicken w/soy sake sauce, slider rolls & pineapple relish (gluten free and vegan available with advanced notice)
- Spacious promenade deck for breathtaking views
- Relaxing evening cruise on a spacious catamaran
- 4:40 p.m – 5:10 p.m. check-in depending on the season and sunset time. Runs daily except Fridays. Check-in at the Port Waikiki Cruises kiosk near Hilton Pier. Diamond Head side of Tropics Cafe.
- Sunset sail aboard the Spirit of Aloha
- Delicious bento
- 2 alcoholic drinks per adult
- Unlimited nonalcoholic beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent’s or guardian’s permission.
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- You must be able to climb and descend the boat’s stairs.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.