Coral Crater Half Zipline
Experience Oahu’s wildlife from amongst the trees on a half zipline tour. The airborne activity can be enjoyed by couples, friends, and even families. Children weighing between 40-60 pounds can ride tandem with an adult. Zip across three lines ranging 300 to 900 feet in length. No experience is necessary and you can feel secure with a guide on hand and a modern braking system for each line.
Your guides help you to prepare as you gear up at the edge of the forested patch of wilderness that makes up the park. Once you’ve climbed up to the first platform, take a breath and get ready to step off for a high-flying, adrenaline-pumping experience.
Our ziplines feature the most modern braking system which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing for all ages and abilities to take part in this activity. Our expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure so leave your worries at home and come on out for an experience you’ll never forget!
- Enjoy a thrilling experience as you try out 3 ziplines
- Safe & state-of-the-art equipment for a worry-free excursion
- Helpful expert guides on hand for a safe & easy adventure
- Sweeping coastal & rugged views of Oahu’s east side
- Fun & exhilarating experience, fit for the whole family
- Guided Zipline
- All safety gear
Know Before You Book
- Minimum weight: 60 lbs/28 kgs
- Maximum weight: 275 lbs/125 kgs
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Children between 40-60 lbs can still participate by zipping tandem with a guide.
- If you have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- Use Closed Toed Shoes