Afternoon Ko Olina Cruise and Snorkel Adventure
Enjoy expansive, enchanting views of Oahu’s western coastline as we cruise in the afternoon. After cruising for a while and watching the playful dolphins and other marine life, we arrive at our prime snorkel spot!
No other snorkel tours of Oahu take you to the prime snorkeling destinations that we do. Grab your high-quality gear from our helpful staff and get out into the water. Here, we spend an hour exploring these pristine waters with vibrant schools of fish and unique reef formations.
Learn about the magical history of our islands and the Waianae coastline as our crew enchants you with legends and history of this beautiful land.
Get your video and still cameras ready, because we’ll see with Dolphins (Nai’a), Whales (Kohola) [in season], Green Sea Turtles (Honu), and Flying Fish (Malolo) along the way! When we do meet up with the dolphins and whales, we’ll stop the boat, and sit with them as our knowledgeable crew will tell you everything you want to know about these amazing and beautiful creatures.
After an exciting ride up the coast, we’ll enjoy an hour of snorkeling in the pristine waters off Oahu’s western coastline. We provide the best of snorkeling equipment for you to enjoy as you swim in the sparkling blue water of Makua amongst unspoiled reef and sea life where no other tours take you.
While still tingling from your snorkeling and dolphin watching experience, enjoy our sumptuous lunch buffet, and sip on a tropical Mai Tai, an ice-cold beer or any of our other beverages to your heart’s content. Let the cool Hawaiian breeze relax your soul as we make our way back down the coast to our luxurious Ko ‘Olina Marina home.
- Scenic voyage along Oahu’s rugged & pristine west coast
- Opportunity to see dolphins, sea turtles & migrating whales
- Chance to enjoy snorkeling adventure over vibrant coral reef
- Experienced crew offers commentary on area’s ecology
- Tasty buffet-style lunch with 4 included drinks like Mai Tais, margaritas, beer, and wine
- Scenic dolphin-watching cruise
- Snorkel gear
- Buffet lunch (Hawaiian style teriyaki chicken, Kalua pig, fresh green salad, steamed rice, pineapple, and fresh taro buns. Plus our En Fuego Taro Bread Pudding! Vegetarian available with advanced notice.
- 12 PM – 4 PM
Know Before You Book
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- If you plan to snorkel, you must be able to swim on your own
- Check-in Time is 30 minutes prior to departure time