** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Te Au Moana Luau – Premium Seating
Time varies with the sunset.
A constant among the vast generations of Hawaiians and Polynesians is the ocean tide. The tide linking all of Oceania, Te Au Moana; shares the ancestral storytelling of the people of Maui and the Pacific through lavish songs and dances. We invite you to enjoy an extraordinary Luau experience like no other.
The Polynesians held great knowledge of the earth and its life giving elements. Their expert skills of fishing, gathering, gift giving, romance; tapa making (bark cloth) are brilliantly demonstrated and shared at Maui’s finest luau experience.
- Seating in Premium Section
- Welcome drinks
- Photo opportunity
- Lei kukui nut lei or other necklace will be given
- Hawaiian music,
- Hawaiian demonstrations on stage
- Traditional Hawaiian luau meal served in three courses tableside
- Pork roasted underground in a traditional imu
- Open bar