Sunset and Manta Ray Snorkel
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Seasonal Start Time between 5pm and 6pm
Start your adventure by watching one of our legendary Kona sunsets as we sail along the Kona coast to our snorkel destination (Manta Ray Village). Once we arrive at the snorkel location, receive a full safety briefing before joining our guides in the water to snorkel with the majestic hahalua (manta rays). Afterwards, join us back on the boat for hot cocoa, hot tea and chocolate chip cookies enjoying the lights of Kona town as we make our back to the pier.
Trip includes all snorkel equipment (with instruction), T-top wetsuits and all non-alcoholic beverages, with beer, wine and spirits available for purchase.
Because the manta rays are wild animals, we also offer one of the best manta guarantees in the industry. If you go out with us and do not see a manta ray, we will rebook you again for free (subject to availability, does not apply to “ride along” guests).
Check in is 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME
- Beautiful sail along the Kona coast during sunset
- Up to 1 hour of snorkel time with the majestic manta rays
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Post snorkeling hot cocoa, hot tea and cookies
- Our “grand staircase” which allows for easy water enter/exit (no ladders to climb)
- Reduced “ride along” rate for those guests that will not be getting in the water
- Beautiful lights of Kona town
What to Bring:
- Long sleeve shirt or light jacket
**Please note that all guests getting into the water must know how to swim without the assistance of a flotation device.