Live-Action Escape Room
Daily 45 to 60 Minutes
Private Group size: 3-10 players
Be a part of a team of treasure hunters, breaking into an ancient Egyptian temple to find valuable relics. You have 60 minutes before the site is locked down for good. Your mission is to find the Pharaoh’s Golden idol and get out.
Beware of ancient traps and curses that lay within.
Our flagship attraction “The Temple” is the only 3RD GENERATION escape room in Hawaii – meaning, it has:
- Hollywood-level theming and set design, with light, sound, and special FX
- High-tech puzzles and automated triggered events
- Cinematic, immersive, and narrative-driven gameplay
Players describe it as: “walking into your own Indiana Jones adventure.”
As a live-action escape room, players will be led into a physical set, and will have to explore their environment, interact with physical items and props, look for clues, solve puzzles, and complete objectives in order to accomplish their mission. It requires teamwork, communication, and problem-solving, is challenging and exciting, and fun for all ages! (There will also be a guide with them the entire time, helping them along as needed!)
Know Before You Go
- The Temple is designed for 4-8 players; groups smaller than this may have a sub-optimal experience, or find it difficult to complete the game. The absolute minimum is 3 players for tours booked Mon-Thurs and 4 players to book Fri-Sun.
- Children ages 7 and up can participate; children 6 and under can come and spectate for FREE