** The wildfires on Maui have resulted in numerous business closures, activity cancellations, and schedule changes. For updated availability information please call 1-888-667-7777.
Classic Haleakala Sunrise Tour – West Side Departure
Join us on an experience of a lifetime to the summit of Haleakala National Park to view Maui’s amazing sunrise. The sunrise experience is like no other as the vastness of Haleakala National Park awakens with the rising sun and the views open in all directions while casting amazing hues of light into the crater floor. The Haleakala National Park Sunrise tour is the #1 tour on Maui and is an experience not to be missed.
Be transported in comfort with Maui’s newest fleet of guided tour vehicles with large viewing windows, comfortable seating, and climate controlled interiors. Download and enjoy the use of Skyline Hawai’i’s Haleakala National Park Interpretive App upon check in. The tour app will be available in Hawaiian, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
Experience a guided narrative including the history of Haleakala National Park, flora, fauna, and cultural significance of the area. Our professionally trained tour guides are NAI (National Association for Interpretation) Certified. Your guide will make stops along the way so there will be plenty of photo opportunities.
Watch the sunrise at Skyline Haleakala National Park and stay toasty warm with cozy summit jackets. We also provide warm gloves for use during the tour. After your Haleakala sunrise experience, enjoy a stop at the historic Kula Lodge for an amazing valley view and sit-down breakfast lodge experience. Vegetarian, gluten free, and light options are available.
Tour Size Max: 24 persons per vehicle.
- Hotel/condo pickup and drop off at select locations
- Professionally Trained NAI Certified Guides
- Skyline Haleakala National Park cozy summit jackets
- Haleakala National Park interpretive app
- Breakfast at the historic Kula Lodge
- Tour Length Approx.10 hours (includes transportation time).
- Pickup will be between 2:00am – 3:00am, but times change seasonally, dependent on sunrise.
- Tour is available 7 days a week.
- Experience a guided narrative including the history of Haleakala National Park & the history of Maui
- Warm jackets & gloves
- Breakfast at Kula Lodge. Vegetarian, gluten free, and light options are available
- Roundtrip transportation to and from select Maui hotels
Know Before You Book
- Our Haleakala National Park summit tours are not recommended for people with cardiac or respiratory conditions that may be impacted due to high altitudes.
- Absolutely No scuba diving 24 hours prior to tour.
- Hawaii’s Child Passenger Restraint Law requires that children ages 4 through 7 years old ride in a child safety seat or booster seat when traveling in a motor vehicle. Child seats not provided by Skyline.
- No smoking is allowed.
- Please be ready and waiting at your pickup location 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- Please allow a courtesy 10 minute window for your driver if they are not exactly there at your scheduled pick up time.