Grand Circle Island & Haleiwa Tour
Available Daily – 7am – 4pm (includes transportation)
Discover Oahu’s scenic natural beauty and Hawaiian lifestyle on this educational and fun all-day tour of the island’s most prized attractions. Sample island flavors and learn about Hawaii’s unique cultural traditions on this 9-hour deluxe bus Royal Star tour.
Beat the crowds with an early morning departure as you travel from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay and the Halona Blowhole on the southeastern shores. Journey to the dramatic Nuuanu Pali Lookout, and Byodo-In Temple on the windward side. Then, head to the North Shore Beaches, and the quaint surfing town of Haleiwa and Dole Plantation – you’ll experience those hard-to-reach places that Hawaiian locals enjoy, but with the comfort and guidance of Royal Star Hawaii!
Vehicle: Royal Star Deluxe Motorcoach with free onboard restroom, panoramic windows, reclining seats, onboard original historical video, mint and towelette service.
- Diamond Head* – Oahu’s world famous recognizable landmark. Get a bird’s eye view of surfing at the Diamond Head Lookout!
- Kahala Gold Coast*- Palatial estates of Oahu are nestled along this famous coast.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve (10 minutes) – Formed within a volcanic cone, this beautiful bay is now a pristine marine sanctuary to hundreds of tropical reef fish species. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Halona Blowhole (5 minutes) – This natural wonder was formed thousands of years ago by molten lava running into the sea and is capable of spouting ocean spray 30 feet into the air.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout (10 minutes) – One of Oahu’s most spectacular scenic views of the Koolau Mountains and the windward coast; also the site of Hawaii’s historic battle of Nuuanu.
- Byodo-In Temple (20 minutes) – Nestled in the lush Valley of the Temples Memorial Park, this stunning Japanese temple is surrounded by Koi fish ponds and beautiful tropical landscapes. Ring the bon-sho (sacred bell) for happiness and longevity!
- Tropical Farms (15 minutes) – A farm outlet featuring Hawaii’s popular coffees and macadamia nuts. Sample the flavors of Hawaii.
- North Shore Beaches* – View famous North Shore beaches, home to world class surfing competitions. Get your camera ready!
- Surfing Town of Haleiwa (two choices):
- 90 minutes in Haleiwa town for lunch and shopping
- 20 minutes at Waialua Coffee/Soap Factory and 40 minutes in Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation (30 minutes) – James Dole’s original plantation dedicated to sharing Hawaii’s fascinating pineapple story. Tour the varieties of pineapples, shop or try the famous DoleWhip.
- Downtown Honolulu* – Oahu’s historic center for government and business. See neighboring Chinatown and the Aloha Tower at Honolulu Harbor.
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
Attire: Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
We offer a smoke-free environment onboard and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
Route, schedule and tour features are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Royal Star Hawaii.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, please inquire for our group policy.
Pickup Location: At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle”
Tour Provider: Royal Star Hawaii Trans & Tours